Okay, this is just going to be a brain dump. To be perfectly honest, I don’t remember all the dates because I worked some of these jobs concurrently with other jobs. My first “regular” job was in 1973 working at the local laundromat cleaning the washers and dryers on weekends and a few extra hours after school as needed. I emptied the trash and washed out the trash cans, got change from the bank etc… The money I found from the washers and dryers was split with the owner. I spent most of my share on pinball and the jukebox (“Smoke On The Water” and “Band On The Run” are the songs I remember the most).
- Laundromat Helper
- Volunteer Firefighter
- Commissary Bagger/Assistant Head Bagger
- Security Guard (Pinkerton)
- Dynamite truck unloader/railcar loader
- Site Demolition – building disassembler
- Prep Cook
- Collections for local music store (mostly band instruments)
- Tavern Cook
- Treasurer for local church
- Volunteer at food bank (Thanksgiving)
- Security Guard (HHS)
- Security Guard (Securitas)
- Volunteer delivery driver for food bank (Saturday mornings)
That’s about all I can remember at this time. I will add more when they come to mind.